Our Quality Standards & Values
Bottom Line is passionately committed to helping our customers live healthier, happier lives. Our publications do this by providing easy to read and easy to act-on information from top experts on everything from health, wealth and home repair to delicious recipes, hobbies and travel. That extra care and guidance has been expanded to the Bottom Line Store where we work closely with our team of experts to sell products with the safety, quality and efficacy that meet the experts’ standards, all in an easy to use and navigate environment you can trust.
We promote foods that are free of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors and sweeteners.
- We only sell foods that provide high quality “fuel” for your happy, healthy lifestyle.
- We believe everyone has the right to know what is in their food and should be able to pronounce those ingredients.
- We actively support the Non-GMO Project for promoting transparency and truth in labeling.
- We seek out and promote organically grown foods.
We feature vitamins and supplements handpicked from a list of professional grade manufacturers and brands with a proven reputation for integrity and safety within the medical community
- We work with our healthcare experts to ensure that we only carry products with the highest quality, purity and consistency available.
- We feature supplements guaranteed to include what they claim to include, without toxins and unnecessary additives and fillers.
- We provide products in doses that are safe for independent usage (though we always recommend that you consult your personal health care provider before taking any supplements).
We offer skincare and personal care products that are free of potentially carcinogenic or endocrine disruptive chemicals
- All skincare and personal care products are made with natural effective, botanical ingredients with minimal additives.
- We sell brands backed by validated scientific studies to support claims.
We source highly effective household cleaning products that are free from toxic chemicals and formulated from naturally derived ingredients.
- We believe a house free of toxins is a healthy home.
We promote products, books and educational resources for a healthy lifestyle. These resources have been carefully vetted and/or produced by our network of experts.
Unacceptable Ingredients for Food
- Artificial Colors
- Artificial Flavors
- Artificial Preservatives
- BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole)
- BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene)
- Ethyl vanillin
- FD&C Colors
- Irradiated Foods
- Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
- TBHQ (tertiary butylhydroquinone)
Unacceptable Ingredients for Skincare
- Artificial Colors
- Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA)
- Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT)
- Chemical Sunscreens
- Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Unacceptable Ingredients for Household Products
- Petroleum Distillates/Solvents